Monday, November 16, 2009

Quick Note

Well this was my !st time ever doing the Big Blue Test and I gotta tell ya, it felt really good!!!I couldn't get to a computer so I hurried and sent a tweet on twitter & tried to add it on TuDiabetes. I will check on it tomorrow, but I must say, for some reason I was low all day????Puzzling I know...I think alot has to do with stress..
Well I just wanted to write something down because it felt like forever since I have..

I also would like to send a shout out to Andrea over at Sticky Sweet Diabetics for the ever awesome ribbons I recieved!! They were wonderful and I gave all my family & friends them to wear, Thanks Andrea!!
I proudly displayed mine all day Saturday and today,,,more on that tomorrow!!

Good night to all &
Declare your Diabetes. we are ALL survivors!!

No comments:

Post a Comment