Thursday, October 8, 2009

Newbie

Looks like a newbie,beginning blogger!!Yes , Yes I know!! I just wanted to introduce myself to All of you and say how excited I am on beginning my journey with this!! I will be adding a little of my cajun sauciness to my blog! Hope ya'll don't mind!! But if ya do, then that's okay, I don't mind cause I'll still be here tomorrow!!!! I'm also on DLife(Love that place) & facebook, I will be adding my new blog to my profile there. I'm always on the puter, so you can reach me anytime!!! I know I added some of this in my profile, but just a quick rundown...I'm a type 1,dxed 2 yrs ago in june of 07(age 28),insulin from the start & on my Animas pump(Love it)Have had way to many problems from the getgo, but Way better these days.. I'm wanting to be in better control of my diabetes & Declaring (hence the name), So I say this Loud & Clear I OWN MY DIABETES, DO YOU PROCLAIM YOUR RIGHT TO FIGHT TO FIND A CURE LET OUR VOICES BE HEARD Hope to meet everyone soon & remember: Diabetes is a Bitch, but it's My Bitch!!!! LOL Jill Kershaw

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to Blogger. Laissez les Bon Temps Rouler!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a bunch!!Yes indeed,Let the good times roll!!!!

    ReplyDelete