Wednesday, October 14, 2009

To My Family & Friends, I Thank You

Thank You for listening to me, when I'm rambling on.

Thank You for watching me, when I'm testing my blood sugar.

Thank You for trying to understand when I'm experiencing a "low".

Thank You for reading up on a diabetes related issue.

Thank You for asking,"If there's anything you can do?"

Thank You for asking questions because it shows you care.

Thank You for wondering if I have any ketones, when I get to "high".

Thank You for knowing words & definitions in this world of diabetic language.

Thank You for saying prayers & hoping for a cure.

Thank You for sticking with me in my diabetic journey.

Thank You for being my # 1 fan.

Thank You for seeing how important this is to me.

Thank You for being you and telling me like it is.

Lastly, Thank You for still loving me, with this broken body of mine.


To ALL my family and friends:  You will never know how much your support means to me , the encouragement when I'm feeling down and the listening to me when I'm explaining whatever diabetes related issue I'm having at that moment.

To my Friends: You didn't have to stick with me thru this life changing ordeal, but you did. You know who you are and I Thank You from the bottom of my heart. I am blessed to have a friend(s) like you. I love you so very much.

1 comment:

  1. You are Truely a Blessing...And YES, there will be a cure one day..& it's starting w/ you Blogging that helps gets awareness going & just NOT accepting it, but Claiming it...& NOT IT CLAIMING YOU!!!
    Luv Mom

    ReplyDelete